IT Services in the School of Business Administration
This section lists IT-related resources that are available to the faculty of the School of Business Administration from our internal IT Services department.
IT Department Responsibilities
The IT department in the School of Business Administration is responsible for:
• The Business School network and email systems.
• Faculty and Staff computer hardware support and service.
• Faculty and Staff computer software support for Business School licensed software only.
• Classroom technology not including the replacement of projectors or screens.
The IT department in the School of Business Administration is NOT responsible for:
• Student computer problems (including graduate students).
• Software training.
• Installation or support of software NOT licensed by the School of Business Administration.
• Any equipment not owned by The University of Mississippi.